Additional Math Pages & Resources

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve Math

Hello and Christmas Greetings from Excel Math.




This is my hundredth post of 2009.

That equals 10 tens. Five score. Ten percent of a thousand. Eight and one-third dozen.

Centum. Century. Centa. Zentgraf. Centenaar. Quintal. Cien. Sto. Quintale. Hekaton. Hundred. Njëqind. Honerd. Sada. or מאות.

I could say a lot more about the math consequences and implications of 100, but I won't.

Today our company is starting our holiday break. We will be closed until January 4, 2010.

In compensation, I'd like to offer you a five-minute concert of seasonal music,
recorded by the US Air Force Band.
Their website says this music has been approved for
"public service broadcasting, educational activities and morale"
I think that includes us.



Have a nice holiday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here